Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
What is CBT :- "Commom-sense techniques for improving your mind and mood" - Wilson & Branch
- Goal directed
- Helps you to develop strategies to overcome problems such as anxiety, depression and more...
- Addresses your past with a view to understanding how it may be affecting your present day beliefs and behaviours
- Focuses on how your problems are being perpetuated rather than searching for a single root cause
- Encourages you to try things out for yourself and practice new ways of thinking
- Highlights relapse prevention and personal development